Ci-dessous les réponse de l'examen Google My Business Basics Assessment, pour y accéder, il faut que votre Google acedemy soit en Anglais.
Les réponses sont en Gras Italique.
Bon test à tous.
Michelle wants to know how she can improve her business listing so it reaches the most people online. What can she do to get the information she needs?
- She can review the call information to see how many customers are calling her directly from
their online search.
- She can use insights to see how many people saw her business online and the types of things
they were searching for when her listing appeared.
- She can review her AdWords Express account to see what ads she has connected to her
- She can ask her customers to provide the information as part of their review.
What are the verifcation options for businesses with 10 or more locations?
- They can import and verify their locations in bulk.
- They can enter their location information in bulk, but will have to verify each location individually.
- They only need to verify one location, and the rest will be automatically verified.
- They will have to enter and verify their locations individually.
Lamin has requested and is awaiting his verification code, when he realizes he needs to edit some of his business information. What should he do next?
- Edit his listing and enter the verification code when he receives it
- Re-start the process to claim his listing and request a new verification code
- Edit his listing and request a new verification code
- Call Google support so they can edit his business information
How can business owners benefit from using AdWords Express with their Google My Business listing?
- They can create and manage a website in AdWords Express right from the Google My Business profile.
- They can add their business listing to Google Maps.
- It gives them the ability to instantly verify their business through AdWords Express.
- They can log into AdWords Express right from their Google My Business profile to create an ad campaign.
Juan wants to claim an existing listing for his business. What does he need to do to get started?
- Click on the listing and start editing his business information
- Log in to Google My Business, search for, and select his listing
- Start a new listing and request to merge it with the existing listing
- Request a verification postcard with a code to access his listing
You just started using Google My Business and you want to see how many of your customers have been interacting with your business online. What feature can you use to access this information?
- AdWords Express
- Google My Business data reporting
- Location tracking
You made changes to your business listing, but Google flagged the edits as pending. What do you need to do so your updated information appears in your listing?
- Review the information and make any necessary changes
- Complete a change of information form
- Delete your information and resubmit it
- Submit a request to Google for approval
You just created a new product and want to get in front of potential customers who use Google Search and Maps. What is the most suitable Google My Business tool you can use to accomplish this?
- Website builder
What can you use to write applications that manage a Google My Business account and location data?
- AdWords Express
- Google My Business with AdWords location extensions
- Google My Business application programming interface (API)
- Google My Business website builder
You are using Google My Business to promote your restaurant online and attract new customers. What feature can you use to encourage new people to try you out?
- Customer reviews
- Dynamic ads
- In-search call button
The Google My Business messaging tool allows customers to reach business owners through what type of communication?
- Bulletin boards
- Text messaging
- Video chat
Cozy Coat Factory is a large chain retailer of discount fashions. Many of their stores are located within shopping centers and outlet malls. How should you input the business name of these locations in their bulk upload spreadsheet?
- Add the store code to the business name
- Use the shopping center’s name as the business name
- Use the core business name, as it appears in the real world
- Include the name of the shopping center in the business name
You have a store code for each of your locations in google my business. what’s its purpose?
- To appear in your business name, so potential customers know the unique location
- To serve as a unique identifier, so changes are applied accurately in your account
- To appear in Google searches, and it’s an optional field
Alan wants to make sure customers searching online know about the new line of shoes his store is now selling. What can he do with his Google My Business listing so customers learn about his new product?
- He can add photos of the new products so customers will see them when they search online.
- He can update his business listing so the brand name appears in his information.
- He can respond to customer reviews about his products so they know about the products he has to offer.
- He can review customer interactions in insights to see what his customers are searching for.
Bob owns a small café with a Google My Business listing, but he'd also love to have a mobilefriendly website as well. He doesn't know much about creating websites. What's a tool that Bob can use to create his site?
- Website builder
Jessica has claimed and edited her listing, but she is still not seeing her changed live on Google Search. What step does she need to complete to finalize her listing?
- Account verification
- Create a Google My Business owner account
- Business verification
- Link her account with AdWords